This is Aizu Katana Takemitshu Series is simply the great piece for iaido or kenjutsu practicioner, from a beginner to an advanced. The typical higo style Fuchi/Kashira set is nicely blackened and attached on the Tsuka. We also choose Iron tsuba and brass-plated Menuki . Tsuka is wrapped with traditional hishigami hineri maki and cotton ito over a genuine rayskin and cotton for the sageo.
- Blade:72 Cm, The blade of the sword has been traditional constructed Hand Forged mukukitae from billet 1065 High Carbon Steel in a Maru Lamination. The blade is then heated and quenched in water.
- Full Hand Hybrid Polish .
- The blade comes full tang and Razor Sharp.
- Saya: The Saya is wooden with a black high gloss finish.
- Tsuba: The Tsuba begins with a one piece brass construction Habaki. Two brass Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Tsuba is black iron design.
- Tsuka: 28 Cm, The Fuchi is blackened high quality iron ; Tsuka core is wooden with genuine Same (ray skin) and cotton Tsukamaki use hishigami. Two Bamboo Mekugi secure the tang of the sword into the Tsuka, while brass Menuki decorate each side of the Tsuka.