The blade of the Nagatake tamewari katana is hand forged , is made of T10 tool steel in a Maru lamination. The blade is hardened differential to the sword to make strong but flexible. The sword had to be able to take on multiple mats and still be able to perform complex trick cuts.
- Blade: The blade of the sword has been constructed from T10 Tool steel Steel in a Maru Lamination with real yokote.
- The blade comes full tang and Razor Sharp.
- Saya: The Koi-guchi has been reinforced with Buffalo horn.
- Tsuba: The Tsuba begins with a one piece brass construction Habaki. Two brass Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Tsuba is black iron.
- Tsuka: The Fuchi is blackened iron with genuine Same (ray skin) and brown Silk Ito Tsukamaki use hishigami. Two Bamboo Mekugi secure the tang of the sword into the Tsuka, while bright copper Menuki decorate each side of the Tsuka.
- Blade: Very Sharp
- Nagasa Length: 72 Cm
- Blade Material:T10 Tool steel
- Polish : Uchigumori .
- Tsuka Length: 29 Cm
- Blade Construction: Maru lamination
- Tsuba Material: Handmade Casting Iron
- Hardness of Yakiba: 59 HRC
- Hardness Shinogi Ji : 40 Hrc
- Ito Material:Shintetic Silk
- Sageo : Synthetic Silk Shigeuchi Sageo
- Fuchi Kashira Material: Copper
- Mekugi: Smoked Bamboo Double Mekugi
Price : Rp.4.700.000
Status : Out Of Stock