This Deluxe Tsubame Takemitshu Series is simply the great piece for iaido or kenjutsu practicioner, from a beginner to an advanced. The typical rounded style Fuchi/Kashira set is nicely blackened and attached on the Tsuka. We also choose the traditional Tsubame sukashi tsuba and brass-plated Menuki . Tsuka is wrapped with traditional hishigami hineri maki and japanese silk ito over a genuine rayskin and Japanese Synthetic Silk Shigeuchi Sageo for the sageo.
- Blade:72 Cm, The blade of the sword has been traditional constructed Hand Forged mukukitae from billet 1060 High Carbon Steel in a Maru Lamination. The blade is then heated and quenched in water.
- Full Hand Hybrid Polish .
- The blade comes full tang and Razor Sharp.
- Saya: The Saya is wooden with a high gloss brown texture finish. The Koiguchi-kurikata-kojiri has been reinforced with Buffalo horn,Japanese Synthetic Silk Shigeuchi Sageo.
- Tsuba: The Tsuba begins with a one piece brass construction Habaki. Two brass Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Tsuba is a cut out black iron design.
- Tsuka: 29 Cm, The Fuchi is blackened high quality alloy ; Tsuka core is wooden with genuine Same (ray skin) and japanese silk Tsukamaki use hishigami. Two Bamboo Mekugi secure the tang of the sword into the Tsuka, while brass Menuki decorate each side of the Tsuka.
Price : Rp.2.600.000
Status: Out Of Stock
Click Image For Enlarge