The geometry of the sword is perfect with a real clay hamon . To create a sword worthy of being called a performance cutter. The sword had to be able to take on multiple mats and still be able to perform complex trick cuts. A 1095 High carbon steel construction with an excellent heat treat was the most logical solution. The strength and resilience of 1095 High carbon steel has been proven to us time and again with our previous models.
- Blade: The blade of the sword has been constructed from AISI 1095 High carbon steel Steel in a Maru Lamination with real kisaki, The hamon has been authentically created and features with a prominent Nioi line.
- The blade comes full tang and Razor Sharp.
- Saya: The Koi-guchi has been reinforced with Buffalo horn.
- Tsuba: The Tsuba begins with a one piece brass construction Habaki. Two brass Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Tsuba is black iron design Mokkogata.
- Tsuka: The Fuchi is blackened iron with genuine Same (ray skin) and brown Silk Ito Tsukamaki use hishigami. Two Bamboo Mekugi secure the tang of the sword into the Tsuka, while bright brass Menuki decorate each side of the Tsuka.
- Blade: Very Sharp
- Nagasa Length: 72 Cm
- Blade Material: AISI 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Polish : Traditional polishing with wet stone.
- Tsuka Length: 29 Cm
- Blade Construction: Maru lamination
- Tsuba Material: Handmade Iron
- Hardness of Yakiba: 59 HRC
- Hardness Shinogi Ji : 40 Hrc
- Ito & Sageo Material: Silk
- Sageo : Japanese Synthetic Silk Shigeuchi Sageo
- Fuchi Kashira Material: Iron
- Mekugi: Smoked Bamboo Double Mekugi
Price : Rp.4.000.000
Status: Out Of Stock