Ohane Stainless Steel Iaito Featuring a highly durable stainless steel blade, top quality iron tsuba and hilt fittings, these Iaito are magnificently balanced and are an ideal weight for regular Iaido practice. We also choose the traditional Ohane theme for the Tsuba . Tsuka is wrapped with silk ito with hishigami over a genuine rayskin and Japanese Synthetic Silk Shigeuchi Sageo for the sageo.
- Blade:72 Cm, The blade of the sword has been traditional constructed hand forged from Stainless Steel . The blade is then heated and quenched in water.
- Full Hand Polishing with water stone.
- Prominent Fake Hamon using wire brush.
- The blade comes full tang.
- Saya: The Saya is wooden with a high gloss black lacquer finish. The Koiguchi-kurikata-kojiri has been reinforced with Buffalo horn,Japanese Synthetic Silk Shigeuchi Sageo.
- Tsuba: The Tsuba begins with a one piece brass construction Habaki. Two brass Seppas secure the blade of the sword. The Tsuba is a cut out black iron design.
- Tsuka: 29 Cm, The Fuchi is blackened iron ; Tsuka core is wooden with genuine Same (ray skin) and silk ito use hishigami. Two Bamboo Mekugi secure the tang of the sword into the Tsuka, while brass Menuki decorate each side of the Tsuka.
Price : Rp.2.400.000
Status: Ready Stock