This Tamahagane Katana Sword is optimal for the technical training such as Batto for the cutting exercises because of the extra super hard blade and the blade is hardened traditionally in a loam coat . The hardness is 45 degree HRC for the spine(Mune) and 60 degree HRC for the cutting edge, which is very flat and extra razor-sharp. The blade has been laminated in a Sanmai , the saya is made from ebony wood.
- Blade: The blade of the sword has been constructed from forge folded differentially hardened Tamahagane .
- Blade Material: Tamahagane
- Saya: The saya has been constructed from ebony wood with a bull horn koiguchi.
- Tsuba: The tsuba is handmade from brass and copper.
- Tsuka: The habaki is brass . The fuchi-kashira are handmade copper. The tsuka core is wooden with black samegawa and brown silk ito use hishigami. The tsuka features a two pinned bamboo mekugi.
- Tsuka Length: 29Cm
- Overall Length: 106Cm
- Blade: Razor Sharp
- Blade Length: 72Cm
- Lamination : Sanmai
- Polish : Keshi Hadori
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Fittings: Handmade Brass and Copper
- Accessories:Sword Bag, & Certificate of Authenticity
Price : Rp.25.500.000
Status : Out Of Stock