Sensei Edition Yagyu – Onami Koshirae katana is made from hand-forged from T10 tool steel with sanmai lamination, clay-tempered to create a sword worthy of being called a performance cutter. The sword had to be able to take on multiple mats or green bamboo and still be able to perform complex trick cuts. The blade is fitted in a wave theme throughout with dragon sea Menuki. The Tsuka is wrapped in black silk Ito use hishigami and the Saya is finished in a black gloss lacquer with rayskin.The blade comes full tang and very sharp.
- Blade Lenght : 72 Cm
- Handle Lenght : 29 Cm
- Blade Material : T10 tool steel + 1045 carbon steel
- Blade: The blade of the sword has been forged using T10 tool Steel in a Sanmai lamination. The hamon has been clay tempered .
- The tip of the blade is real kisaki temper line.
- The blade is full tang and very sharp.
- Saya: The Saya is wooden with a high gloss black finish with one-third rayskin. The Sageo is black a Shigeuchi. Koiguchi- kurikata and kojiri made from horn.
- Tsuka: The Tsuba is handmade iron with wave design. The Fuchi-kashira are also handmade copper. The Tsuka features double pinned Mekugi and brass menuki of anchors. The tsuka features rayskin samegawa lacquered white and black silk Ito.
- Polish : traditional polish use wet stone.
- Hardness: 41- 60 Degree
Price : Rp.5.500.000
Status : Out Of Stock